[HSX]The Sky (Remix) [HSX]The Sky (Remix)

Great!

I think that you really have improved, your remix rocks! The ride sounds a little bit random, but that's just my opinion.

@Dj-GST: First of all I want to say that I - by any means - don't want to offend you, but I can't agree with you at all. I can clearly hear a bass and it is - by far - not true, that Hardstyle melodies HAVE to be like Hardcore ones and really aggressive. It's kind of funny because you tell him to take Headhunterz as an example, but they also have more melodic melodies. And if you want it louder, turn up your volume, wheres the problem? Your review seems more like bashing than constructive criticism.

[HS]Zenith [HS]Zenith

Cool!

Nice! I like it much and I cannot really agree on the snare-thing, but I don't listen much to hardstyle. You made great improvements (it's so much better than Our Core, your older Hardstyle track), keep it up! :D

_/Fly Away\_ _/Fly Away\_

Not bad!

Hey, I think that it is a little bit boring (try to bring in some more variations and maybe a breakdown) and it sounds kinda unfitting when the drums come in at 00:30. But it is still very good; I like it! Keep up the good work! (-:

ShootingStar responds:

Alright!! Thanks for the review!!

Cyber Forest Cyber Forest

Nice one!

I like how it changes from atmospheric to, like you said, an "action scene". I think it would fit well in a game that has lots of action or maybe a racing game. Although that sound in the beginning, the one that goes on until ~0:57 and also appears later in the track (like ~2:15), is in my opinion a little bit annoying. Also, like liqourish already said, you could bring in some variation into the drums.

Nevertheless: It is still good, so I gave it a rating of 9 and voted for it with 5 points.